1. Legendary Indian actor Rajinikanth will be honoured with the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award, India’s highest film honour for his outstanding contribution to Indian cinema. This was informed by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar on April 1, 2021.
2. US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, John Kerry, will be visiting India as a part of his first Asia tour next week from April 1-9. He will be holding consultations on increasing climate ambition ahead of US President Joe Biden’s Leaders Summit on Climate. This will be John Kerry’s first trip to Asia since taking office early this year.
3. Russia has registered the world’s first Covid-19 vaccine for animals. The vaccine-Carnivak-Cov has been developed by Rosselkhoznadzor’s Federal Center for Animal Health. The clinical trials of the vaccine had begun in October 2020 and it involved cats, dogs, minks, foxes, Arctic foxes and other animals.
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on March 31, 2021 extended the timeline for processing recurring online transactions by six months to September 30, 2021. The RBI had issued a framework for processing of e-mandates on recurring online transactions in August 2019.
5. A total of 30 assembly constituencies went to polls under the second phase of voting in West Bengal on April 1, 2021. The Assembly constituencies fall in Bankura, Paschim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur and South 24 Parganas districts.
6. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is in fray under this phase from the Nandigram constituency. The Chief Minister’s constituency is expected to witness the high-profile contest between Mamata Banerjee and her former ministerial colleague Suvendu Adhikari, who had joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in December 2020.
7. India’s First Indo-Korean Friendship Park was jointly inaugurated by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Minister of National Defence, Republic of Korea Suh Wook at Delhi Cantonment on March 26, 2021.
8. The Union Minister of State for Ports, Shipping, and Waterways Mansukh Mandaviya on March 31, 2021, flagged off the first-of-its-kind cruise service from Hazira Port of Surat to Diu via video conferencing. The one-side voyage time is expected to be around 13 to 14 hours.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|