1. Keith Gomes’ short film ‘Shameless’ has been selected as India’s official entry at the 93rd Academy Awards in the ‘Live Action Short Film’ category.
2. The Indian economy contracted by 7.5 percent in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2020-21 (July to September), as per government data that was released on November 27, 2020. With this contraction, India officially entered a technical recession for the first time.
3. Uttarakhand’s Ramnagar Forest Division has built the state’s first eco-bridge across Kaladhungi-Nainital highway. The 90-feet-long and 5-feet-wide bridge has been constructed to save reptiles and small animals such as snakes, squirrels, and monitor lizards from vehicular accidents while crossing the road.
4. Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma informed recently that the state government is considering to bring laws for more transparency in marriage. The laws will make it compulsory for both bride and groom to reveal information about themselves such as their religion and the source of income.
5. The Chief Minister of Goa, Pramod Sawant launched a one-time settlement scheme for power consumers on November 30, 2020. He said stated that the payment of electricity bills had been held up due to various reasons and hence, the state decided to provide the people ease of access to a scheme that will enable them to pay their bills in installments.
6. World AIDS Day was observed on December 1, 2020 to raise public awareness about Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome, AIDS. The day’s theme this year is ‘Ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic: resilience and impact.’
7. Quarantine has been named Word of the Year 2020 by Cambridge Dictionary. The word defeated other words like ‘lockdown’ and ‘pandemic’ to take the top crown.
8. The United States emerged as the second-biggest source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) for India during April-September 2020, replacing Mauritius.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|