1. The central government on June 30, 2020 declared the entire Nagaland as a “disturbed area” for six more months till December-end. The centre is of the opinion that the entire Nagaland is in such a dangerous and disturbed condition that the use of armed forces is necessary to aid civil power.
2. The Indian government is planning to acquire the more lethal and capable versions of Spice-2000 Bombs to further strengthen its military capability to hit ground targets. The Spice-2000 Bombs were used to destroy the large Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist training camp in Balakot town in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
3. Chinese researchers have detected a new strain of flu virus -”G4” in China that has the potential to turn into another pandemic. The new flu virus has emerged recently and it is carried by pigs. The main concern of the researchers is that it could mutate further and spread easily from person to person, triggering another global outbreak
4. India and Pakistan on July 1, 2020 exchanged lists of civilian prisoners and fishermen in their custody through diplomatic channels at New Delhi and Islamabad. Such lists are exchanged every year on January 1 and July 1 under provisions of the 2008 Agreement between the two nations.
5. A new process of classification and registration of MSME Enterprises was launched on July 1, 2020 under the name of ‘Udyam registration’. The MSME Ministry launched Udyam Registration portal, which will help guide the entrepreneurs step by step as to what they should know, what they should do.
6. The Road Transport and Highways Ministry has prepared a blueprint to implement a new scheme for the cashless treatment of motor accident victims. The scheme includes the creation of a Motor Vehicle Accident Fund.
7. The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has designated two Chinese companies – Huawei Technologies and ZTE Corporation as national security threats. FCC Chairman Ajit Pai stated that both Huawei and ZTE have close ties with Chinese Communist Party and China’s military apparatus.
8. Bollywood actors Hrithik Roshan and Alia Bhatt are among the 819 people invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. If they accept the invitation they will have voting rights for this year’s Oscar’s awards.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|