- State-owned suppliers of arsenal and protective military gear to India’s defence personnel could become among the first government entities to join the centralized invoicing platform, TReDS, helping smaller vendor’s access working capital easily.
- The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has amended the foreign direct investment (FDI) policy to allow 100% FDI for insurance intermediaries, which includes insurance brooking, insurance companies, third party administrators, surveyors and loss assessors
- The International Boxing Association (AIBA) has cancelled AIBA European Forum 2020 in Assisi, Italy in view of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Sahitya Akademi’s Translation Prize for 2019 in the category of translation into English has been awarded to Kannada novel Kusumabale by Devanur Mahadeva, rendered into English by Susan Daniel.
- The sixth Offshore Patrol Vessel” Yard 45006 VAJRA” to enhance coastal security was formally launched at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- With an aim to conserve the native species of cattle and domesticated animals in the Marathwada region of Maharashtra, the state government is planning to undertake their genetic study.
- Right to Protein, a national-level public health initiative has launched India’s first ‘Protein Day’ on February 27, 2020 to draw public attention, raise awareness, and educate India on the health benefits of protein.
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) and Royal Air Force (RAF) of the UK jointly commenced the 5th edition of Exercise Indradhanush at Air Force Station Hindan, Uttar Pradesh. The focus of this edition of the exercise is ‘Base Defence and Force Protection’.
- The Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched‘Higher Education Leadership Development Programme for Administrator’– a joint initiative of UGC and British Council under the auspices of UK India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI).
- Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar informed that the ministry will soon launch a mobile app ‘Santusht’ with an aim to address issues of beneficiaries of Employees State Insurance (ESI) scheme.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|