- Arogya Setu is India’s first comprehensive COVID-19 tracking application. It was launched by the central government on April 2, 2020. It will help people get connected to medical services and will also inform regarding the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- The United Nation’s COP 26 climate change summit has been postponed to 2021. The summit was supposed to take place in November 2020 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- The Delhi Chief Minister in his live television address on April 2, 2020 announced that Rs 5000 will be transferred directly into the accounts of the drivers of autos, taxis, e-rickshaws, RTV’s and other public service vehicles to help through the lockdown period.
- The Dominican Republic took over the rotational Presidency of the United Nations Security Council in April 2020, succeeding China, which had held the position in March.
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has approved Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance Policy, which is a standard and uniform product that will enable more people to get health insurance coverage. It can be available by anyone above the age of 18 years and up to the age of 65 years.
- The Chief Executives of Oriental Bank of Commerce and the United Bank of India have been designated as ‘Officers on Special Duty’ in the Punjab National Bank. Mukesh Kumar Jain is the CEO of OBC bank, while Ashok Kumar Pradhan is the CEO of UBI.
- The oldest Grand Slam tennis tournament, Wimbledon has been canceled for the first time since World War II due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The tournament was scheduled to be held between 29 June and 12 July.
- Gurbani maestro Nirmal Singh Khalsa passed away due to coronavirus in Amritsar on April 2, 2020. He was received Padma Shri in 2009 for his contribution in Gurbani music. He was detected COVID-19 positive just a day before his death.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|