- Wibmo Inc., a leading provider of payer authentication services in the world and India’s largest provider of card payment security solutions announced the launch of Wibmo Video-KYC, its video-based KYC
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said banks have sanctioned Rs 89,810 crore to about 11 million Kisan Credit Card (KCC) holders to help farmers meet finances for kharif sowing and allied activities.
- According to Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) 2020, Technology giant Microsoft India has emerged as the country’s most attractive employer brand, followed by Samsung India and Amazon India in the second and third place, respectively, says a survey.
- In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the government announced the extension of a deadline for mandatory hallmarking of gold jewellery and artefacts by over four months till June 1, 2021.
Accordingly, from June 1 next year, jewellers will be allowed to sell only 14, 18 and 22 carats of gold jewellery.
- The finance ministry has notified changes in foreign direct investment (FDI) rules which permit non-resident Indians (NRIs) to acquire up to 100% in Air India.
- Microsoft has rolled out its new Family Safety app for iOS and Android users. Now parents will be able to monitor the time spent by the kids on devices and limit hours of play.
- The world day against trafficking in persons is observed on July 30 every year in order to raise awareness about the condition of victims of human trafficking and to promote and protect their rights. Theme: Committed to the Cause – Working on the Frontline to End Human Trafficking
- Veteran domestic all-rounder and former Kolkata Knight Riders star Rajat Bhatia has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket, bringing an end to a 20-year long career.