- Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind has filed a review petition against the Supreme Court’s Ayodhya verdict, highlighting few errors in the judgement. The Muslim body stated that the apex court, by giving the disputed land to the Hindu parties, had condoned their illegal act of destroying the Babri Mosque.
- Soma Roy Burman has taken charge as the 24th Controller General of Accounts (CGA). She is the seventh women to hold the post.
- The Intensified Mission Indradhanush was launched by PM Narendra Modi on October 8, 2017 to intensify India’s immunization programme.
- Saudi Arabia recently became the first Arab nation to assume the G20 Presidency. The Kingdom took over the presidency from Japan. Saudi Arabia will now host world leaders for the G20 Summit on November 21-22, 2020.
- Bangladesh will begin the process of registration of online news portal from next week. The nation has received a total of 3,595 applications for news portal registrations.
- The International Slavery Abolition Day is observed every year on 02 December. This day is celebrated to spread awareness about ending human trafficking and exploitation of humans.
- Akkitham Achuthan Namboodari has won the 55th Jnanpith Award. He was born on March 8, 1926 in Palakkad district of Kerala. Akkitham Namboodari was interested in literature and art since childhood. Apart from poetry, Akkitham has also written plays and novels.
- World AIDS Day is observed every year worldwide on December 1, 2019 to make people aware of HIV infection. In August 1987, it was celebrated globally for the first time.
- ‘SURYA KIRAN – XIV’ the Joint military exercise between India and Nepal will be held in Salijhandi, Rupendehi district of Nepal from 03 to 16 December 2019. Objective: The Objective of the exercise is to increase interoperability in jungle warfare, counter terrorist operations in mountainous terrain, humanitarian assistance, disaster relief, medical and environmental conservation.
- On 29th November 2019, Union Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan stated that the Government has decided to make Hallmarking of Gold jewellery and Artifacts and registration with the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) mandatory from January 15, 2021 and the notification will be issued by January 15, 2020 by the Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Saudi Arabia was elected to UNESCO’s (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage Committee for the first time during the 22nd General Assembly of the State Parties after winning the membership in the UNESCO Executive Board for 2019-2023. The UNESCO Executive board comprises of 58 member states.
- On November 28, 2019 the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) report titled “Emissions Gap Report 2019” warns the world to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 7.6% each year between 2020 and 2030 to achieve the 1.5°C temperature goal of the Paris Agreement by 2030. Despite the commitments under the Paris Agreement temperatures are still expected to rise by 3.2°C, bringing even wider-ranging and more destructive climate impacts.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|