- The Karnataka High Court ruled recently that the right of any major individual to marry the person of his/her choice is a fundamental right that is enshrined in the Constitution of India.
- China successfully landed its spacecraft on the Moon on December 1, 2020 to bring back lunar rocks to the Earth for the first time since the 1970s.
- India skipper Virat Kohli became the fastest cricketer to score 12,000 ODI runs on December 2, 2020, breaking the record held by legendary Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar.
- India has reportedly invited UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to be the Chief Guest at Republic Day 2021. The invite was reportedly extended to the UK PM during his phone call with Prime Minister Narendra Modi last week.
- Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa recently laid the foundation stone for a 11.5 megawatt power plant, which will be run on municipal waste. This is a first-of-its-kind plant in the state and it will be capable of converting 600 tonnes of municipal waste into 11.5 megawatt energy.
- The United Kingdom became the first country on December 2, 2020, to approve the widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine against the pandemic.
- The Indian government signed a loan agreement of $133 million with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) on December 1, 2020, in order to strengthen the power distribution sector in Meghalaya.
- The International Day for Abolition of Slavery is observed on 2nd December. The day aims to focus on eradicating contemporary forms of slavery such as human trafficking, sexual exploitation of people, forced marriage and the worst forms of child labour.
- Cyclonic Storm ‘Burevi’ over southwest Bay of Bengal (Cyclone Alert for South Tamilnadu and South Kerala coasts: Yellow Message) It is very likely to move west-northwestwards and cross Sri Lanka coast, close to north of Trincomalee during evening/night of 2nd December as a Cyclonic Storm with a wind speed of 80-90 kmph gusting to 100 kmph. Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places with isolated Extremely heavy falls very likely over south Tamilnadu on 2nd and 3rd December, 2020; over south Kerala on 3rd December and isolated heavy to very heavy rainfall likely over south Tamilnadu on 2nd & 4th December 2020 and south Kerala on 3rd & 4th December, 2020
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|