- E-commerce marketplace Flipkart has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Gujarat State Handloom and Handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd (GSHHDC) to onboard thousands of artisans, weavers and craftsmen.
- Leading exchange BSE has signed a licensing agreement with Intercontinental Exchange Inc, a leading operator of global exchanges and clearing houses and provider of data and listings services.
- Brightest stars from the music fraternity flocked to the 62nd edition of the annual Grammy Awards which took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Pakistan conducted a successful training launch of surface-to-surface ballistic missile (SSBM) Ghaznavi. The latest missile test by Pakistan Army comes days after India test-launched the submarine-launched K-4 ballistic missile.
- Giving more teeth to the digital monitoring the union ministry of road transport and highways minister, Nitin Gadkari has launched an online portal ‘GATI’.
- Kerala Tourism’s Barrier-Free Tourism Project has won global recognition with the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) making a special mention of the south Indian state as an “Emerging Global Destination” in the Accessible Destination Awards 2019.
- According to the State-wise horticulture production data released at a conference organised by the Agriculture Ministry, West Bengal has overtaken Uttar Pradesh and emerged as the top State in vegetable production in 2018-19. West Bengal accounted for 15.9 per cent of the country’s total vegetable production in 2018-19 while UP produced 14.9 per cent.
- India has been ranked at the 80th position among 180 countries and territories in the Corruption Perception Index (CPI) prepared by Transparency International.
- NITI Aayog released its vision for the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP). The platform aims to democratize access to publicly available government data.
- Disaster Mitigation and Management Centre (DMMC), Uttarakhand, (in the institution category) and Kumar Munnan Singh (individual category) have been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for their commendable work in Disaster Management for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2020.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|