1. India has placed its bid for the hosting rights of the 2027 Asian Cup. India will be competing with four other nations for the hosting rights, announced the Asian Football Federation (AFC). The four other bidders for Asia’s premier football tournament include Iran, Uzbekistan, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
2. The nominations for Padma Awards-2021 will be open till September 15, 2020, as per the latest Home Ministry announcement, The Ministry stated that online nominations and recommendations for the Padma Awards had begun from May 1st onwards. They will be announced on the occasion of Republic Day next year.
3. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison launched 270 billion Australian dollars worth 10-year defence plan on July 1, 2020. Under the massive defence plan, Australia will invest in land, sea and air-based long-range and hypersonic strike missiles.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to delete his account on Chinese micro blogging website Sina Weibo, which he had joined a few years ago. The move comes after the Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps including Tik Tok and Cam Scanner.
5. The centre’s new amendments in the Indian Stamp Act, 1899 brought through Finance Act 2019 and Rules came into effect on July 1, 2020. The new stamp duty rules comprise a rationalised collection mechanism of stamp duty across India.
6. Russians on July 1, 2020 approved the constitutional changes proposed by the Vladimir Putin-led Russian Government, which will allow Putin to possibly remain in power for another 16 years till 2036.
7. The Board of Executive Directors of the World Bank Group has approved a loan worth USD 400 million for the rejuvenation of the Ganga River under the NAMAMI Gange Program of the Government of India. The loan amount is aimed to assist in strengthening the river basin.
8. The Kerala government launched the “Dream Kerala Project” on July 1, 2020 to tap into the potential of those returning from abroad and other states after losing their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|