1. The first case of novel coronavirus was reported in New Delhi on March 2, 2020. The Union Ministry of Health confirmed the news, saying that the patient has travel history from Italy. Another confirmed case was reported in Telangana.
2. Olympic bronze medalist, Balbir Singh Kullar passed away on February 28, 2020 at the age of 77 years. He was a former Indian hockey player and was a part of the Indian team that won bronze in the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico.
3. Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla recently launched the ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyan’ from Kota, Rajasthan. The main objective of this campaign is to maintain the health of pregnant women and newborns. According to the scheme, 1000 pregnant women will be given nutritious food kits for nine months.
4. Morarji Desai was born on February 29, 1896 and participated in the Indian freedom struggle. He went to jail three times. He was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India on March 24, 1977. Morarji Desai died on April 10, 1995.
5. Indian Railways started its first railway restaurant “Restaurant on Wheels” at Asansol railway station in West Bengal for the use of its passengers and common people. This restaurant has been developed by renovating two old coaches.
6. The World Productivity Congress will be organized in India this year by the World Confederation of Productivity Science. This is the second time that the Congress is being held in the country. It was first held in India in 1974.
7. The Zero Discrimination Day 2020 was observed across the globe on March 1, 2020. The day aims to challenge the discrimination and inequality faced by women and girls and protects their rights.
8. Greece blocked its border with Turkey on March 1, 2020, stopping almost 10,000 migrants from entering the nation. Over 73 migrants have been arrested for trying to cross illegally.
9. The Arunachal Pradesh Assembly has gone paperless in line with PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Digital India’ initiative. The budget session of the state assembly began on March 2, 2020. The session is scheduled to conclude on March 10, 2020.
10. Rajeev Suri will be resigning as the President and CEO of Nokia on August 31, 2020. He will though continue to serve as the advisor to the Nokia board till January 1, 2021.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|