1. Indian skipper Virat Kohli became the first cricketer to hit 100 million followers on photo and video sharing social networking platform Instagram on March 1, 2021. With this, the cricketer joined the 100 million club, which includes names of some of the esteemed global celebrities including Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Beyonce, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Ariana Grande.
2. The United Arab Emirates will be hosting the multinational exercise Desert Flag, which will involve ten countries including the United States (US), France, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain. Six Su-30-MKI fighters and two C-17s from the Indian Air Force will join the exercise.
3. The Information and Broadcasting Ministry in collaboration with IIT Bombay has decided to form a Centre of Excellence in gaming and other related areas. The Centre will promote games created in India that promote Indian values, heritage and cultural ethos.
4. The Indian Government on March 1, 2021 announced that it will send a consignment comprising 1 lakh tablets of Hydroxychloroquine and 1,000 metric tonnes of rice to drought-hit Madagascar in East Africa.
5. Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has been nominated for the International Cricket Council (ICC) men’s Player of the Month (February) award. England skipper Joe Root and West Indies all-rounder Kyle Mayers have also been nominated alongside Ashwin for the award. India wicket-keeper Rishabh Pant had won the men’s award in January, while the women’s award went to South Africa’s Shabnim Ismail.
6. The State Bank of India (SBI) has decided to contribute Rs 11 crores to the PM CARES, Fund. The move aims to support the next phase of the government’s COVID-19 vaccination drive.
7. Researchers on March 1, 2021 announced the discovery of fossils of Dinosaurs that lived 140 million years ago in Argentina. The incomplete skeletal remains of the dinosaur were discovered south of Neuquen city in Argentina.
8. Chenab bridge world’s highest railway bridge is all set to complete an important construction milestone by March 2021. The Chenab Bridge is being made at a height of 359 metres above the river bed – making it the highest railway bridge in the world. The railway bridge is being built to cross the deep gorge, and the main arch has a span length of 467 metres, which Indian Railways claims is the largest in the country.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|