- The railways said it will run “Shramik Special” trains from “Labour Day” on May 1 to move migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students and other persons stranded at different places due to the nationwide lockdown that came into force from March 25.
- State-owned power giant NTPC announced that Ramesh Babu V has assumed charge as director operations at NTPC, effective May 1.
- Chak-Hao, the scented glutinous rice popularly known as Black Rice cultivated in Manipur, has got GI (Geographical Indications).
- Indian tennis star Sania Mirza became the first Indian to be nominated for the Fed Cup Heart Award from the Asia/Oceania zone along with Indonesia’s Priska Medelyn Nugrorho.
- NASA’s first Mars helicopter has a name now and the credit goes to 17-year-old Indian-origin girl Vaneeza Rupani.
- Denis Goldberg, the South African anti-apartheid campaigner who worked closely with Nelson Mandela, has died aged 87.
- Eminent author and columnist Ronald Vivian Smith, who is best known for his writings on Delhi, breathed his last at a hospital. He was 81
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|