- The World Bank has approved USD 1 billion as an emergency fund for India to assist in tackling the deadly corona virus. The World Bank’s first set of aid projects with an expenditure of USD 1.9 billion will assist 25 nations.
- The United Nations General Assembly unanimously adopted a resolution titled ‘Global solidarity to fight the corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19)’ on April 2, 2020. The resolution calls for extensive international cooperation to reduce the impact of COVID-19 crisis.
- Justice Rajnesh Oswal took oath as the permanent judge of the J&K High Court under the Indian constitution on April 2, 2020. He became the first judge of the J&K court to be sworn under the Indian constitution.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has given its interim approval to conduct antibody tests in hotspot areas for COVID-19 virus. The tests aim to help fasten the process of detecting positive cases and help contain the spread.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed a new bio suit with new sealant to ensure the safetd security of all health care professionals involved in the care of COVID-19 patients.
- US President Donald Trump recently tested negative for COVID-19 for the second time. Donald Trump was tested again for the presence of corona virus using a new rapid-point-of-care-test capability.
- China, the epicentre of COVID-19 pandemic, will be hosting the third edition of Asian Youth Games from November 20 to 28, 2021. The announcement was made by the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) on April 3, 2020.
- Tony Lewis, co-inventor of Duckworth-Lewis method, died at the age of 78 years. Lewis along with mathematician Frank Duckworth had devised the Duckworth-Lewis method to settle weather-affected cricket matches.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|