1. Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu has inaugurated the state’s first formal indigenous language and knowledge system school in East Kameng district. The first-of-its-kind school called ‘Nyubu Nyvgam Yerko’ was inaugurated at Rang village near Seppa.
2. Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh virtually launched free travel facility for women in government buses running within the state.
3. The government of India has announced scholarships to 2000 descendants of the Liberation War fighters of Bangladesh under its new Muktijoddha Scholarship scheme. The scholarship carries an amount of 20,000 Taka for students of Higher Secondary and 50,000 Taka to Undergraduate category students.
4. Rajasthan began the registration for an insurance scheme – Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme – under which each family in the state can claim up to Rs five lakh every year for medical expenses. Rajasthan has become the first state in the country, where each family will get health insurance of Rs 5 lakh each year.
5. The steam engine of the first passenger train that plied between Mumbai and Thane in 1853 will be installed at Thane railway station premises. The first train in the country carried around 400 passengers and the journey itself then took one hour and 15 minutes.
6. A new species of flowering plants belonging to the genus `Argyreia’, recently discovered in south Maharashtra’s Kolhapur district, has been named for NCP chief Sharad Pawar.
7. Hyderabad stood at 122nd position globally in terms of annual appreciation in housing prices during October-December 2020 as rates for residential properties in the city rose marginally, according to Knight Frank. Globally, Ankara (Turkey) ranked first with an annual price appreciation of 30.2 per cent, followed by Izmir in Turkey and Istanbul. Auckland in New Zealand is at 4th place, St Petersburg in Russia at 5th position.
8. Mallika Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing Director of Tractors and Farm Equipment (TAFE) Limited has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
This is for the first time that a private sector specialist has been appointed as the head of the PESB.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|