- Union WCD Minister Smriti Irani launched ‘Meri Dilli, Mera Sujhav’ Campaign on January 3, 2020 to gather suggestions from the people of the national capital to formulate BJP’s manifesto for the upcoming Delhi Assembly polls.
- Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been appointed the new chancellor of Queen’s University in Belfast, Ireland. Clinton has become the university’s first female chancellor. Her term will be for five years. She has been a regular visitor to Northern Ireland since the first visit of Bill Clinton as the President of United States in 1995.
- The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has warned the American airlines and their pilots operating in Pakistan’s airspace, stating that there is risk involved due to high extremist or militant activity.
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani unveiled the second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in the world at Ahmedabad on January 3, 2020. The 50 feet tall bronze statue weighs about 70000 kg. It was unveiled at the Sardardham campus near Vaishnodevi circle in Ahmedabad. India’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai is the Statue of Unity at Kevadiya in Narmada district of Gujarat.
- The education department of Gujarat has launched ‘Study in Gujarat’ campaign to make Gujarat State an educational hub at national and international level.
- The Indian Railways has launched an integrated helpline number- 139 for quick grievance redressal and enquiries by passengers during their train journeys. The new number will replace all the existing helpline numbers.
- The Maharashtra government has launched a ‘cyber safe women’ campaign across the state to educate women and children regarding cybercrimes.
- The 107th Indian Science Congress (ISC) will be held from January 3-7, 2020 at the University of Agricultural Sciences in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The 107th Indian Science Congress aims to bridge the gap between farmer and tech-developers.
- Users will no more be required to pay merchant discount rates (MDR) when they make a digital payment using RuPay debit card, UPI, or UPI QR code from January 1, 2020
- NITI Aayog on Monday released the second edition of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) India Index which comprehensively documents the progress made by states and union territories towards achieving the 2030 SDG targets.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|