1. Former Union minister and senior Congress leader Buta Singh passes away. He subsequently held many positions including those of the Union home minister and Union agriculture minister.
2. To bring in more automation and efficacy in the functioning of the state Public Relations department, Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh virtually launched a mobile application ‘DigiNest’, to give people digital access to the state government’s directory, which can be synced with the smart phone with the click of a button. The Chief Minister also rolled out an online Punjab Advertisement Release Order System to bring transparency and efficiency in the entire process of releasing State Government’s advertisements and payments to media houses.
3. Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru now has a CAT IIIB compliant South runway that can be used by aircraft even during inclement weather and foggy conditions. The Bengaluru airport is the only airport in South India and sixth in the country to have CAT IIIB compliant runway.
4. To promote the state’s horticulture produce and take it to the global market, the Jammu and Kashmir government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd (NAFED). After signing the MoU, the NAFED will cover 5,500 hectares at a cost of Rs 1,700 crore in the next five years with a major focus on apple, walnut, cherry, pear and other significant horticulture produce.
5. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) said transaction through Unified Payment Interface platform would continue to be free.
6. India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a USD 231 million loan to augment electricity generation capacity in the State of Assam through construction of a 120 Megawatts hydroelectric power plant that will enhance availability of electricity for households.
7. India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed a USD 10 million project readiness financing (PRF) to help finance piloting activities and design and capacity building for an ensuing project that aims to expand horticulture production and farm household income in Himachal Pradesh.
8. India is beginning its two-year tenure as a Non-Permanent Member of the United Nations Security Council, UNSC. India, Norway, Kenya, Ireland and Mexico will join non-permanent members Estonia, Niger, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tunisia and Vietnam and the five permanent members China, France, Russia, U.K. and the U.S.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|