- The World Wildlife Day 2020 was observed across the globe on March 3, 2020. The theme of the day this year is ‘Sustaining all life on Earth’, which includes all animal and plant species and livelihoods of those living closest to nature.
- Punjab University emerged winner on the last day of Khelo India University Games 2020. Indian athlete Dutee Chand won her second gold medal at the Khelo India University Games. She also won the 200 meters race on March 01, 2020.
- The Government of India has declared the National Chambal Sanctuary as an eco-sensitive zone. Ganga dolphins and critically endangered crocodiles are found in this sanctuary. About 75 percent of the crocodiles of this species are found in this sanctuary.
- The Indian men’s Hockey team has secured fourth rank in the recently released FIH rankings. It is highest-ever ranking of the Indian team. World Champion Belgium retained its top spot in the rankings list.
- Former Asian silver medalist boxer Sumit Sangwan proved before National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) that he had inadvertently consumed the banned substance. After that NADA decided to lift the one-year doping ban imposed on him.
- The World Hearing Day 2020 was observed globally on March 3, 2020. The theme of the day this year is “Hearing for life, don’t let hearing loss limit you”. The day focuses on raising awareness regarding the need for timely care for those with hearing loss.
- China has taken over as the President of the United Nations Security Council for March 2020. The presidency of the council is rotated among its members every month as per the English alphabetical order. Belgium preceded China in February month.
- Sri Lanka’s President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has dissolved the Parliament and called for fresh elections on April 25, 2020. The term of the parliament was scheduled to end in August but general elections were called early as Mahinda Rajapaksa-led current government is a minority government and is expected to comeback with large majority.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has came up with a new method of calculating India’s growth through a Working Paper titled “Now casting Indian GDP growth using a Dynamic Factor Model” under the RBI Working Paper Series, introduced in March 2011.
- Bengaluru accounted for the highest number of digital transactions in India in 2019, followed by Chennai, Mumbai and Pune, while United Payments Interface (UPI) was the most preferred mode of payment, said a new report by online payment processor World line India
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|