- On October 31, 2019, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare (HFW), Science & Technology and Earth Science, Shri. Harsh Vardhan released the 14th edition of the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019, and also its EBook at an event in New Delhi. CBHI has been publishing the NHP since 2005 and its digital version since 2015. The Health Profile covers information on demographics, socio-economic health status, health finance indicators, health infrastructure and health of human resources in the country.
- On October 31, 2019, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare (HFW), Science & Technology and Earth Science, Shri. Harsh Vardhan released the 14th edition of the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019. Delhi reported the highest population density with 11,320 people per square kilometer while the lowest was in Arunachal Pradesh with density of 17.
- On October 31, 2019, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare (HFW), Science & Technology and Earth Science, Shri. Harsh Vardhan launched Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0 portal in New Delhi ahead of the launch of (IMI) 2.0 programme in December 2019- March 2020. The IMI 2.0 is a rechristened version of mission Indradhanush-Universal Immunization Programme (UIP) that aims to achieve 100% immunization.
- The Governor of Kerala Mr.Arif Mohammed Khan inaugurated the 2 day long 3rd edition of the Global Ayurveda Summit 2019 in Kochi, Kerala from October 30-31, 2019. The theme of the summit was ‘Mainstreaming Ayurveda through startups, Innovation and Branding’ and was organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- On November 1st 2019, the Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Shri. Narendra Singh Tomar held bilateral meeting with his German counterpart Ms. Julia Klockner, German Minister of Food & Agriculture in New Delhi. Both Ministers of India & Germany signed a joint declaration of Intent on cooperation in agriculture market development, during the meeting.
- On 31st October 2019, according to the new UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) report 2019 (covers the period 2014-2018), “intensified Attacks, New Defences; Developments in the Fight to Protect Journalists and End Impunity”. Arab states constituted the deadliest part of the World for Journalists (30% of Global killings – 149 people killed between 2014-2018), followed by Latin America and the Caribbean region (26%, 127 people killed) and the Asia & Pacific states (24%, 120 people killed).
- On October 3rd 2019 renowned Hindi writer Leeladhar Jagoori was conferred with the 28th Vyas Samman for the year 2018 in New Delhi. The award was conferred to him by well known author Govind Mishra for his 12th anthology (collection of poems or other pieces of writing) of poetry collection ‘Jitne Log Utne Prem’.
- On October 30, 2019, Swedish teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg (16) has refused to accept an environmental award 2019, saying that the climate campaign requires that the climate campaign requires that, those in power start following ‘Science’ rather than giving the award. She also refused to accept the prize money of 3, 50,000 Danish Kroner (around Rs.36, 90,741).
- On October 30, 2019 the Union Law Ministry announced the transfer of 3 High court Chief Justices (CJs) under article 222 of the Constitution of India.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi in collaboration with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will set up a space technology cell (STC) to contribute to the space technology research areas such as AI ( Artificial Intelligence), Nanotechnology, functional textiles, smart manufacturing at its campus. The institute will also act as the academic partner of ISRO.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|