- PM Modi declared India open defecation free on October 2, 2019. The Prime Minister announced that in 60 months, the government has been able to provide 11 crore toilets to over 60 crore people.
- India has won a decades-old legal dispute over funds worth £35m that belonged to the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad at the UK Court, while Pakistan’s claim over the money was dismissed.
- Former PM Manmohan Singh accepted Punjab CM Captain Amarinder’s invite to join the first Jatha to Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara in Pakistan on November 9. Manmohan Singh will also attend the main event at Sultanpur Lodhi in Punjab, India.
- All three members of the BCCI’s Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) submitted their resignations recently. The committee, headed by Kapil Dev, also comprised Shantha Rangaswamy and Anshuman Gaekwad. The members resigned from their post after they were served with a notice for conflict of interest by the BCCI Ethics officer, Retired Justice DK Jain.
- Indian opener, Mayank Agarwal, scored his maiden test century on October 3, 2019 after a record-first wicket partnership with Rohit Sharma in India’s first test against South Africa at ACA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
- On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, a postage stamp bearing the photograph of Gandhiji has been issued in France. French postal service company La Poste has released this stamp. Similar stamps were issued on Gandhi Jayanti in many countries of the world – Uzbekistan, Turkey, Palestine and other countries.
- Rajasthan has imposed a complete ban on all types of tobacco products including storage, advertising and sale of pan-masala products. Earlier, two states Maharashtra and Bihar also banned tobacco and pan-masala products.
- Surjeet Bhalla is a famous economist and former member of economic advisory council of Prime Minister of India. Earlier, RBI’s former deputy Governor Subir Gokarn was working as India’s executive director at IMF but he died on July 30 this year.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tribute to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi at the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad to mark his 150th birth anniversary and released a commemorative coin worth Rs 150 on the occasion.
- Home Minister Amit Shah flagged off India’s fastest train, Vande Bharat Express on October 3, 2019. This train will reach Vaishno Devi (Katra) from Delhi in 8 hours while other trains usually take 12-13 hours. The train has total 16 coaches with 14 chair car coaches.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|