- The United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Non-Violence is a global observance that promotes non-violence through education and public awareness. It is annually held on October 2 to coincide with renowned Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. This day is referred to as Gandhi Jayanti in India.
- NITI Aayog and Embassy of the Netherlands, New Delhi have signed a Statement of Intent to support the decarbonization and energy transition agenda for accommodating cleaner and more energy.
- India will build a 100-bedded cancer hospital and a 22,000-seater cricket stadium in Hulhumale, Maldives, under the USD 800 million Line of Credit (LoC) that was extended to the country last year.
- India’s largest lender State Bank of India has entered into a partnership with FMCG major Hindustan Unilever to offer corporate solutions to its trade partners.
- India has set up a screening panel to vet all Chinese foreign investment proposals and those considered “non-controversial” could be approved. More than 100 proposals involving foreign direct investment (FDI) from China are pending. The screening panel is headed by the home secretary Ajay Kumar Bhalla and has the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) secretary as a member.
- The month of October is observed as breast cancer awareness month to increase awareness of the disease. WHO promotes comprehensive breast cancer control programmes as part of national cancer control plans. The recommended early detection strategies for low- and middle-income countries are awareness of early signs and symptoms and screening by clinical breast examination in demonstration areas.
- World Vegetarian Day is observed annually around the planet on October 1 to promote the joy, compassion and life-enhancing possibilities of vegetarianism.
- International Coffee Day takes place on October 1 every year to celebrate the coffee sector’s diversity, quality and passion.
- Two more States, Tamil Nadu and Arunachal Pradesh have been integrated with existing national portability cluster of 26 States and UTs under One Nation One Ration Card.
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched a portal ‘Kritagyata’ an online pension submission and tracking system. With the help of the portal, the retired government employee, besides submitting pension related papers on line will get opportunity to check the status of his pension. The portal has been created in line with the ‘Bhabhisya’ portal of Government of India.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|