1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s official website’s Twitter account was hacked in the early hours of September 3, 2020. The hacker who identified himself as John Wick tweeted posts asking people to donate cryptocurrency to combat COVID-19 in India.
2. Five UNSC member nations on September 2, 2020 blocked Pakistan’s proposal to designate two Indian nationals as global terrorists under the UN Security Council 1267 sanctions committee. The five nations include the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Belgium.
3. Facebook announced recently that it will ban political advertising the week before the US election. The move is one of the social media giant’s most sweeping moves against disinformation yet as CEO Mark Zuckerberg warned of a “risk of civil unrest” after the vote.
4. The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet has approved amendments to AP Gaming Act 1974 to ban online gambling games such as online Rummy and Poker. The State Information Minister Perni Venkataramaiah said that organizers of such online games will be punished with one-year imprisonment if caught for the first time.
5. China, home to the world’s largest navy, is looking to set up new PLA bases in the Indo-Pacific region. This was revealed by the Pentagon in a detailed report to the US Congress on September 1, 2020.
6. The US Navy is technologically more advanced in the world with 11 super 100,000-tone aircraft carriers. The aircraft carriers provide a great boost to the US Naval fleet.
7. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will be attending the meeting of foreign ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) on September 10 in Moscow, Russia. The SCO ministerial meetings are taking place at a time when India and China, two members of the bloc, are engaged in tense border standoff in eastern Ladakh.
8. A senior official in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has informed that India will host a summit of the council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) on November 30, 2020.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|