1. Several Indian products will enjoy the benefit of greater market access at concessional duties in Mauritius as the free trade agreement signed between the two countries will come into effect from April 1, 2021.
2. With over 6000 route km, Railways log highest ever figures in Electrification of routes
Indian Railways has logged highest ever electrification of sections covering over six thousand route kilometer in a single year during 2020-21.
3. Centre will soon roll out a Unique Land Parcel Identification Number system in the country allotting distinct IDs for each land parcel.
4. India’s biggest floating solar power plant with a capacity of 100 MW will be set up at Ramagundam in Telangana.
5. The Maharashtra government declared an area at Amboli in Western Ghats in Sindhudurg district, where a rare freshwater fish species was discovered, as a biodiversity heritage site.
6. World Autism Awareness Day is observed on April 2, every year to makes people understand and accept people with autism, foster worldwide support, and inspire people. It is a day that spread kindness and autism awareness. This year, the theme is ‘Inclusion in the Workplace: Challenges and Opportunities in a Post-Pandemic World’.
7. International Children’s Book Day (ICBD) an annual celebration of the birthday of Danish author and poet, Hans Christian Andersen every 2nd day of April to inspire a love of reading and to call attention to children’s books. The theme of International Children’s Book Day 2021 is “The Music of Words.”
8. The government extended the existing foreign trade policy (FTP) for six more months up to September 30 this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|