- New Zealand declared a climate emergency on December 2, 2020 and pledged that its public sector would become carbon neutral by 2025. The emergency declaration was based on the climate change findings of an Intergovernmental panel, which stated that to avoid more than a 1.5 degree Celsius rise in global warming, the emission would need to be cut by 45 percent from 2010 levels by 2023 and reach zero by 2050.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched 15 online services of the Fisheries Department and the Livestock Development through video conferencing on December 3, 2020.
- RBI’s Monetary Policy Committee has projected real GDP growth for 2021 at -7.5%. The recovery in rural demand is expected to strengthen further while urban demand is also gaining momentum.
- Uday Shankar has been named as the President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) for the year 2020-21. He will be succeeding the incumbent President Sangita Reddy.
- The Reserve Bank of India has asked the HDFC bank, a private sector lender, to stop its digital launches and stop sourcing of new credit card customers on a temporary basis.
- The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence celebrated its 63rd Founding Day on December 4, 2020. The celebration was done virtually in the presence of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur.
- Prime Minister Modi informed on November 30, 2020 that the statue of Maa Annapurna, which was stolen over 100 years ago is being brought back to its original home in Varanasi, India from Canada.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced on November 26, 2020 that the ‘Swasthya Sathi’ health scheme will be expanded to cover the entire population of the state.
- Nongpok Sekmai Police Station in Thoubal district of Manipur has been rated as the best performing one in the country for 2020. The all women police station Suramangalam in Tamil Nadu’s Salem district occupies the second slot and Kharsang Police Station in insurgency hit Changlang district in Manipur is third slot. Jhimil Police station in Surajpur district of Chattisgarh occupies fourth position. Best police stations were selected out of 16,671 police stations in the country.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|