- China due to novel Korono virus spread in almost 20 countries from Wuhan of China came under the research investigation. Indian Council of Medical Research (Indian Council of Medical Research) constituted a five-member committee to investigate the above research case. This committee has submitted its report to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In this research, researchers found that in northeastern India both bats and their predators have the presence of reactive antibodies to the filovirus.
- This is Novak Djokovic’s second consecutive and the eighth Australian Open title. He also named his 17th Grand Slam title in his career. It took Djokovic 03 hours 59 minutes to win the final game. Novak Djokovic is now two behind Rafael Nadal (19 Grand slam) and only three titles ahead of Roger Federer (20 Grand slam) in terms of winning the most Grand Slam titles.
- Sri Lanka Gopal Bagale, a 1992 batch officer of the Indian Foreign Service, will replace Taranjit Singh Sandhu in Sri Lanka. Taranjit Singh Sandhu has been appointed as the Indian Ambassador to the US. Bagle is currently working in the Prime Minister’s Office. Gopal Bagle has held important responsibilities like spokesman of the Ministry of External Affairs and Deputy High Commissioner of India in Pakistan.
- Pramod Aggarwal took over the post of AK Jha on 31 January. Pramod Agarwal has become the 28th chairman of Coal India. He is a 1991 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre. He was earlier the Principal Secretary, Urban Development and Housing Department in Madhya Pradesh. The Central Government in August last year, after interviewing several senior officials for the post of Chairman of Coal India, confirmed his name as the most qualified candidate.
- 20 percent of its main objective is to promote the manufacture of green energy equipment in India. Its second main objective is to reduce the import of cheap and low quality equipment made from China. This move of the government will give a boost to local companies and the ‘Make in India’ initiative of the Government of India will also get a boost.
- Every year on February 04 in the world is World Cancer Day. Its aim is to create awareness about cancer and the need to detect the disease early and focus on the treatment of cancer. The theme of World Cancer Day 2020 is – I am and I will. This topic highlights the importance of every person’s role in fighting cancer.
- The ninth edition of the annual joint military exercise ‘Sampriti’ between the armies of India and Bangladesh began recently in Umroi, Meghalaya. This exercise is helpful in enhancing important bilateral defense cooperation between India and Bangladesh. This military exercise takes place in Bangladesh one year and India in another year. The purpose of this exercise is to create a positive relationship between the armies of the two neighboring countries.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced the convening of the second session of Yuvika, a young scientist program. ISRO launched this program in 2019. Under this program, school students are given information about astronomy and other techniques related to it. This year, this program will be held in India from May 11 to May 22, 2020.
- Government has announced a state disaster in the state after the confirmation of 3 cases of corona virus. So far 425 people have died due to corona virus in China. The Government of India has set up a task force to control and monitor the effects of the corona virus and the situation arising from it. This includes representatives from the Ministry of Health, Home, Civil Aviation and Women and Child Development.
- In United Arab Emirates (UAE) huge reserves of 80 trillion cubic feet of natural gas have been detected near the border with Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The discovery of the Jebel Ali gas field will make the United Arab Emirates self-reliant in natural gas and prepare for the next phase of development projects in line with its development programs for the next 50 years. This gas field is spread over five thousand square kilometers and is the largest discovery of natural gas in the United Arab Emirates.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|