- India signed a deal with a Russian firm to Produce 7.5 Lakh AK-203 Rifles —For the AK-203 Assault Rifles, the deal was signed between the OFB and the Russian company Concern Kalashnikov. The AK-203 rifles will be produced at the Indian Ordinance Factory at Amethi’s Korwa. The new 7.5 lakh rifles will replace the indigenous INSAS rifles in the Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- PM Modi Flagged Off Tejas Express, Fastest Train Between Chennai and Madurai —This train will be the fastest in the Chennai-Madurai corridor and is India’s first semi-high speed fully AC luxury train. PM Modi also laid the foundation stone for two other projects which will boost rail infrastructure in Tamil Nadu. PM laid the foundation stone for the restoration of rail connectivity between Rameswaram and Dhanuskodi.
- CISF Sets Guinness Record For Longest Single Line Cycle Parade —The Central Industrial Security Force created the Guinness World Record for ‘longest single line bicycle parade’ in Noida, to mark the 50 years of the paramilitary force. CISF personnel rode 1,327 bicycles non-stop in a single line, maintaining a uniform distance between the bicycles.
- Anil Kumble re-appointed As Chairman of The ICC Cricket Committee —Former Indian cricketer Anil Kumble has been reappointed as the Chairman of the ICC Cricket Committee for the third Consecutive time. This three-year stint will end in 2021 and be his final term as the Chairman of the ICC Cricket Committee.
- Odisha State Disaster Management Authority won The SKOCH Award 2018 —SKOCH award, the highest independent honor in the country, was given to Odisha State Disaster Management Authority for the first time for its remarkable achievements in the field of disaster management.
- Bhagwan Lal Sahni is Appointed Chairman of The National Commission For Backward Classes —Bhagwan Lal Sahni from Muzaffarpur, Bihar has been appointed as the chairman of the National Commission for Backward Classes. The commission consists of one chairman and five Members with the term of three years.
- Shashank Shekhar Claimed 10 Km Nepals (COAS) Marathon and Run for Fun —Shashank Shekhar won the 10 Km race of Nepal’s Chief Army Staff (COAS) Open Marathon and Run for Fun, which was held in Nepal’s Capital Kathmandu. This event is an annual event organized by the Nepal Army.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Chairs National Security Council Meet —Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired a meeting of the National Security Council on Sunday following heightened tensions with Pakistan. The Official sources said the meeting was attended by Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Usha Thorat led Task Force to Ensure stability of External value of Rupee —The Reserve Bank of India constituted an 8 member task force on offshore rupee markets, Usha Throat Former Deputy Governor, to look into issues related to the markets and recommend appropriate policy measures to ensure the stability of the external value of the Rupee.
04th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
04th March 2019 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|