1. Veteran political leader Jagmohan passed way on 3rd May 2021 after battling a brief period of illness. He had served as the Governor of Jammu & Kashmir and Goa, and Lieutenant Governor of Delhi. He had served as the Governor of J&K two times, the first term from 1984 and second time from January to May 1990.
2. The Appointments Committee of the cabinet on 1st May 2021 approved the appointment of T Rabi Sankar as the new deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India. He will be succeeding B P Kanungo, who retired from the post on 2nd April after receiving one year extension in his position.
3. The Delhi state government announced on 4th May 2021, that it will provide free ration to all the ration card holders in the state for the next 2 months and Rs.5000/- each to all taxi and auto rickshaw drivers in the state.
4. The Indian Air Force announced on 4th May 2021 that it will establish a 100 bed COVID care treatment facility at its Air Force Station in Bengaluru. The IAF informed that 20 beds would be ready by 6th May with Oxygen concentrators. The remaining 80 beds will be operational by 20th May 2021.
5. The United States Food and Drug Administration is likely to authorize the use of the COVID–19 vaccine of Pfizer for young adults of age 12 and older by next week. The government aims at setting up shots for many before the beginning of the next school year.
6. The Shangri-La Dialogue Asian security summit will be held in Singapore from June 4-5, 2021. The annual meeting was cancelled last year due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The event will see participation from top military officials, diplomats and weapon makers from across the globe.
7. New Zealand has replaced reigning world champions England and become the top ranked side in the one day international rankings. New Zealand gained three ranking points after beating Bangladesh 3-0 in their ODI series. The team moved up two slots in the ICC Man’s ODI Team Rankings with an aggregate of 121.
8. The US Government recently approved a major solar energy project in the California dessert, which will be capable of providing power to almost 90,000 homes. The 500 million dollar Crimson Solar Project will be set up at 2000 acres of Federal land west of Blythe, California. The project will include a battery storage system.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|