- The odd-even rule was implemented in Delhi from November 4, 2019. Under the rule, cars with odd and even numbers will only be able to ply on the roads alternatively.
- The Supreme Court asked the states of Punjab, Haryana, and UP to explain why they should not be asked to pay compensation on the principle of polluter pays, given that they have failed to prevent stubble burning.
- The newly released political map of India shows three districts of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) – Muzaffarabad, Mirpur and Punch as a part of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan as a part of Ladakh.
- The new Union Territory of Ladakh includes two districts Kargil and Leh. Kargil has been carved of Leh and Ladakh district, while Leh includes the districts of Gilgit, Gilgit Wazarat, Chilhas, Tribal Territory and remaining areas of Leh and Ladakh.
- India and Uzbekistan have signed three agreements to enhance military ties in the field of military medicine and military education, training and capacity building.
- The Supreme Court has directed Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and UP to ensure no power cuts take place in the states so that no diesel generators are used.
- South Africa defeated England to win the Rugby World Cup on November 3, 2019. South Africa has claimed the cup for the first time since 2007. They have now become the second team after New Zealand to win three World Cup titles.
- The 15-day long National Tribal festival will be hosted by New Delhi from November 16, 2019. The festival’s 2019 theme is celebration of the spirit of tribal culture, craft, cuisine and commerce.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|