- Three more Rafale Fighter Jets are expected to arrive in India by November 5, 2020. The three fighter jets along with the already inducted 5 Rafale fighter jets are expected to provide a major boost to the air power of the Indian Air Force.
- Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope on November 3, 2020, announced that Rs. 57 crores have been released by the state government for ASHA workers. The amount will be used for the payment of an increase in the allowance to the ASHA workers under the National Rural Health Mission.
- The Chhattisgarh government has introduced a new industrial policy to provide a special incentive package for investment in ultra-mega projects of the sponge iron and steel sector.
- Maharashtra has allowed the re-opening of cinema halls, multiplexes with 50 percent seating capacity from November 5, 2020.
- State Bank of India’s (SBI) profit after tax for the July-September (second quarter) of 2020-21 increased by 52 percent to Rs 4,574 crore.
- The Union Cabinet was on November 4, 2020 apprised of the signing of an MoU between the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bengaluru and Spain’s Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias (IAC) and the GRANTECAN, S.A. (GTC) to develop scientific and technical collaborations in the astronomy field.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India’s Ministry of Communications and the United Kingdom’s Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sports (DCMS) to expand cooperation in Telecommunications/Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) sector.
- The Union Cabinet has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Israel to boost cooperation in the Health and Medicine field.
9. Union Minister of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture Shri Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurated the “Tourist Facilitation Centre” facility constructed under the project “Development of Guruvayur, Kerala” under PRASHAD Scheme of the Ministry of Tourism through Virtual Platform today. Union Minister of State for External Affairs Sh. V. Muraleedharan and Minister for Co-operation, Tourism and Devaswoms, State Government of Kerala Sh. Kadakampally Surendran also graced the occasion. PRASHAD scheme was launched by the Ministry of Tourism in the year 2014-15 for integrated development of identified pilgrimage and heritage destinations
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|