- President of India, Mr Ram Nath Kovind visited Odisha, West Bengal and Jharkhand from September 27 to October 1, 2019. On September 28, 2019, President Kovind presented Colours to Corps of Army Air Defence at the Army Air Defence Centre in Gopalpur, Ganjam district of Odisha in the presence of Army chief General Bipin Rawat, Odisha Governor Ganeshi Lal and Union Petroleum and Steel Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
- On October 2, 2019, on the occasion of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, 5th edition of India Today Safaigiri Summit held in New Delhi.
- On October 2, 2019, on the occasion of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the president of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind presented 2019 Swachchta Ambassador award to former Indian cricketer Shri Sachin Tendulkar during the 5th edition of India Today Safaigiri Summit held in New Delhi.
- On October 1, 2019, state-owned firm NBCC India Ltd (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Department of Sports under the aegis of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports(MYaS) in providing project management consultancy for development of National Sports University at Imphal, Manipur. The project worth is Rs 400 crore.
- For the 1st time in India, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will compensate for passengers of the Tejas Express (India’s first private train running on the Lucknow-New Delhi route ) if the train is late.
- Compensation: If Tejas Express runs one hour later than its scheduled time, passengers will be paid Rs 100 and if this train was delayed more than two hours, Rs 250 will be given to the passengers. Insurance Cover: Apart from compensation, an insurance cover of Rs 25 lakh will also be provided free of cost to passengers, including insurance of Rs 1 lakh for theft or robbery during the journey.
- 4th edition of KAZIND-2019, the joint military exercise between India and Kazakhstan commenced in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand on October 2, 2019, which will continue till October 15, 2019, with the involvement of 100 soldiers from both the armies. It aims to carry out counter-terrorism operations in hilly areas.
- On October 2, 2019 Peddapalli district of Telangana became first in the 2019 rural Swachhta survey (sanitation survey) to become the cleanest district in India. The most improved district in the list was Haryana’s Faridabad, which moved to second place in 2019 from its previous rank of 71 in 2018. Haryana’s Rewari district ranks 3rd in the list.
- As per the recently released report , “2019 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall and IMD’s Long Range Forecasts” by IMD (India Meteorological Department), Haryana had the highest number of dry districts, 19 out of 21, including three where rainfall was scanty.State wise: Haryana was the 2ndmost rain deficit state in India after Manipur(the most rain deficit with a recording of 56%). Haryana recorded rainfall of 255.2 mm against a normal of 438.6 mm, results to a deficit of 42 percent.
- On October 1, 2019 Drone Innovators Network Summit-2019 focusing on the governance of drones was held in New Delhi. The summit was organized by the World Economic Forum (WEF) under the aegis of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Minister of State (MoS-Independent charge) for Civil Aviation, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri addressed the event.
- On October 3, 2019, Union Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah flagged off the second Vande Bharat Express train from New Delhi railway station. It runs between Delhi and Katra (Shri Mata Vaishno Devi), Jammu and Kashmir at a maximum speed of 130 km/hour and will cover the distance in 8 hours, reducing the travel time by 4 hours. It will halt at Ambala Cantt, Ludhiana and Jammu Tawi for 2 minutes each. The number of the train is 22439/22440.
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal notified that the railways will connect the country from Kashmir to Kanyakumari before August 2022.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|