- India will soon be hosting the Quad meet involving Australia, Japan and the United States and the 2+2 dialogue with the United States. The details are being worked out for the same.
- Odisha state government has directed its Department of Tourism to start river cruises to boost tourism in the state and counter the impact of COVID-19 on the state’s tourism industry. Odisha Chief Secretary, Asit Tripathy said that river cruising itself is compatible with Covid-19 restrictions.
- Russia on September 3, 2020 assured that it will follow a policy of ‘no arms supply to Pakistan’ following a request from India during Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s meeting with his Russian counterpart Gen. Sergey Shoigu
- The Jammu and Kashmir government on September 2, 2020 set up a bio-diversity council to document the biodiversity of the union territory. The council will maintain a Peoples Biodiversity Register (PBR) with the help of representatives from local governance bodies.
- Veteran spinner Harbhajan Singh has pulled out of Indian Premier League 2020 citing personal reasons. The move serves another blow to Chennai Super Kings (CSK), as he is the second CSK player to pull out from the squad. Suresh Raina had withdrawn from the tournament earlier due to personal reasons and returned to India.
- India and Russia on September 3, 2020 agreed to increase the engagement of their defence industries and finalised a major deal, under which an AK203 assault rifles factory will be established at Amethi.
- The Assam Assembly has passed a bill to protect various heritage sites of the state. The Assam Heritage (Tangible) Protection, Preservation, Conservation and Maintenance Bill, 2020 was passed by the state assembly to protect, preserve and restore tangible heritage, which are currently not covered under any national or state law.
- The International Day of Charity was observed across the world on September 5, 2020. The day was established to encourage people across the world to help others through volunteering and philanthropic activities.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|