1. China has deployed its new guided missile destroyer and frigate in the fleet of naval ships participating in anti-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden and Somalian coast in the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. The naval fleet includes the guided-missile destroyer Xi’an, the missile frigate Anyang and the comprehensive supply ship Gaoyanghu.
2. The Indian Army has discovered the wreckage of a World War II vintage US Air Force aircraft in Arunachal Pradesh’s Roing district. The Indian Army had sent a 12- member special patrol to locate the debris, which was covered by thick undergrowth and buried under five feet of snow. The debris was located in a remote location, 30 km from Roing.
3. The National Green Tribunal has directed the West Bengal state government to submit a quarterly report on the issue of solid waste management. According to the green panel, the state only treats 49 percent of the wastewater before dumping it into the Ganga River.
4. The Chinese scientists have discovered a possible death switch mechanism in the plant’s immune system that triggers infected cells to self-destruct, thus limiting the spread of the disease and keeping other parts of the plant healthy.
5. In the latest FIFA rankings released on April 4, 2019, India climbed up two places to reach the 101st position. Belgium topped the rankings list followed by France at the 2nd position and Brazil at the 3rd position. England and Croatia interchanged their positions as the former was able to rise by one spot to reach the 4th position while Croatia is on the 5th spot
6. The International Day of Sport for Development and Peace (IDSDP) was observed across the world on April 6, 2019. The date commemorates the inauguration of the first ever Olympic games of the modern era in Athens, Greece in 1896.
7. The Nepal-India Franchise Investment Expo and Conclave will be held during May 15-16, 2019 in Kathmandu. The conclave will be organized by the Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FNCCI) in association with Embassy of India and Franchise India.
8. World Health Day was observed across the world on April 7, 2019. The day marked the 71st anniversary of the World Health Organisation. The Day is celebrated around a specific health theme every year to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization.
9. The 7th Foreign Office consultations between India and Italy were held in New Delhi. The Indian side was led by Secretary (West), Ministry of External Affairs, A. Gitesh Sarma. The Italian side was led by Director General of Global Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy, Luca Sabbatucci.
10. The United Arab Emirates on April 4, 2019, honored PM Narendra Modi with its highest decoration, Zayed Medal in recognition of his “pivotal role” in strengthening ties between the two nations.
05th April 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
05th April 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|