1. The central government has declared a public holiday on April 14, 2021 to commemorate Dr. BR Ambedkar’s 130th birth anniversary.
2. The Trial of the Chicago won the top honour of outstanding performance by a cast in a motion picture at 27th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
3. Chadwick Boseman won the SAG Award for Best Male Actor, Viola Davis won the Best Female Actor honour, Yun-Jung Youn won Best Female Supporting Actor and Daniel Kaluuya won Best Male Supporting Actor at 27th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
4. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is set to arrive in India today for a two-day bilateral visit. He is expected to hold talks with his Indian counterpart, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar during the visit.
5. The Uttarakhand state government declared journalists as “frontline workers” on April 3, 2021 and announced COVID-19 vaccination for them without any age restrictions.
6. Former Crown Prince of Jordan, Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein has reportedly been placed under house arrest in a flare-up on tensions with Jordan’s royal household.
7. The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is developing India’s biggest floating solar plant with a power generation capacity of 100MW in the reservoir of its thermal power plant at Ramagundam, Peddapalli district, Telangana.
8. Meg Lanning-led Australian women’s cricket team created the world record for registering the most consecutive ODI wins on April 4, 2021. The team achieved the feat after defeating New Zealand in the first ODI of the three-match series on April 4th at Mount Maunganui.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|