- Every year International Volunteer Day is celebrated on the call of the United Nations on December 5 around the world. The theme of this year is “Volunteer for an inclusive future”.
- A Coast Guard ship named ‘Kaamyaab’ was recently given to the Maldives by Prime Minister Narendra Modi was given to the Maldives. Several other development projects were launched in the Maldives by PM Modi.
- India is testing a Swedish technology that can convert paddy crop residue into ‘bio-coal’ to find a solution to this issue. A company BioDev has started this project in Punjab.
- The 20th Hornbill Festival is being organized in the Nagaland. This time it is being celebrated with a ban on single-use plastic. The festival is named after the hornbill bird and the festival was started in the year 2000.
- The purpose of celebrating World Soil Day is to make farmers and common people aware of the importance of soil. The United Nations General Assembly had passed a resolution at the 68th General Assembly meeting to celebrate December 05 as World Soil Day every year.
- The reservation period for these categories in Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies was to end on 25 January 2020. After the approval of this bill, the period of reservation in Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies will be increased till 25 January 2030.
- The purpose of the Madhu app is to help school students to learn their lessons through videos and tutorials. The first phase of the app has study material for Mathematics and Science subjects from class 5th to 8th.
- Kamala Harris (55-year-old) recently announced that she is ending her campaigning for the presidential election. Democratic MP Kamala Harris is considered an ardent critic of President Donald Trump.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|