- Country’s first Mobile CNG Dispensing Unit was virtually launched by Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan. On the occasion he informed that India’s CNG capacity has doubled since 2014. Minister inaugurated 5 stations through video conference. Mobile refueling unit, operated by Mahanagar Gas Ltd (MNGL), Pune.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee named the newly built Majerhat bridge in Kolkata as ‘Jai Hind’ bridge to commemorate the 125th Birth Anniversary of Subash Chandra Bose. The new bridge has been built in the place of an old one which collapsed in September 20long18. It is 650 metres long and connects the Central part of Kolkata to the South Western suburbs of Behala and others.
- On December 4, 2020, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu virtually released a commemorative Postage Stamp in honour of the Late PM of India & Freedom fighter Mr. I K Gujral (Inder Kumar Gujral). Naresh Gujral, Member of Parliament, B.Selvakumar, Chief Postmaster General- Tamil Nadu Circle, Sumathi Ravichandran, Postmaster General, Chennai City Region participated in the virtual event. I K Gujral was the 12th Prime Minister of India. He served as the Prime Minister of India from April 1997 to March 1998.
- According to “The Least Developed Countries Report 2020: Productive Capacities for the New Decade” released by UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development), Pandemic has pushed around 32 Million People in to Extreme Poverty in the Least Developed Countries (LDCS). Due to the Pandemic 32 million people live on less than the USD 1.90 per day. According to the report, this is the worst economic performance of 47 countries in LDCs since the Third-World debt crisis 1980s.
- The Government of Britain has become the first country to recognise Pfizer-binNtech’s coronavirus vaccine, after recommendations by independent Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for its use. Pfizer-BioNTec COVID-19 vaccine has been proven to have 95% effectiveness against COVID-19 in the final phase trials.
- India’s largest Hyperlocal Fintech startup, PayNearby Technologies Pvt. Ltd., in collaboration with YES Bank & National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) launched the “PayNearby shopping card” powered by RuPay for its retail partners to provide maximum benefits of e-commerce in a risk-free mode over mass market category.
- Axis Bank Ltd in partnership with Rupifi and Visa launched ‘Axis Bank Rupifi Business Credit Card’ for MSMEs (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises). This contactless Co-branded credit card, powered by Visa is applicable only to the MSMEs businesses that transact on the aggregator platforms partnered with Rupifi PAN (Permanent Account Number) India for their business purchase. The card offers credit solutions to such MSMEs. It is only for domestic transactions.
- In accordance with the official data released by Controller General of Accounts (CGA), the Central Government’s fiscal deficit increased to Rs.9.53 lakh crore (9, 53,154 crore), or 119.7% of the annual budget estimate of FY21, at the end of October 2020. It was 114.8% of the annual budget estimate at the end of September 2020. Also, in the first 7 months of the FY20, the deficit was at 102.4% of the annual target. The key reason behind this increase is poor revenue realization due to lockdown imposed to curb COVID-19.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|