- The Union Cabinet on February 5, 2020 approved the setting up of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra. The trust will be set up for the construction of the grand Ram temple in Ayodhya. PM Modi had made a statement regarding the same in the Lok Sabha on February 4, 2020.
- ‘The Banker’, a magazine run by the Financial Times of England, selected Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das as Banker of the Year-2020 for the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has developed a new vaccine to control ‘classical swine fever’. Earlier, this vaccine was sourced from England.
- Karnataka has launched the doorstep delivery scheme- Janasevaka scheme to provide citizens with easy access to important government services such as the issuance of ration card, health card, senior citizen card, driver’s licence and marriage registration certificate.
- Shreyas Iyer has become the first No. 4 player to hit a century outside India in four years. He scored 103 runs out off 107 balls during India’s first ODI against host nation New Zealand on February 5, 2020.
- The Government of Bhutan recently passed the ‘Sustainable Development Tax’ Bill. It allows the government of Bhutan to impose a sustainable development tax on tourists arriving in the country.
- Daniel Arap Moi, longest-serving Kenyan President, passed away on February 4, 2020 at the age of 95 years. He had served as Kenya’s President from 1978 to 2002 amid political repression, economic stagnation and corruption.
- Cancer cases can rise to 81 percent by 2040, as per a report published by the World Health Organisation on World Cancer Day (February 4, 2020).
- Assam occupied the top slot in the ranking of best practices followed by states in Budget formulation, followed by Andhra Pradesh and Odisha, says a survey by Transparency International.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched a virtual police station along with two other transformational projects of the Odisha Police with an aim to reduce human interface with government offices.
- According to, FICCI’s Economic Outlook Survey puts forth the annual median GDP growth forecast for 2019-20 at 5.0%.While the median growth forecast for agriculture and allied activities has been put at 2.6% for 2019-20.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|