1. The Reserve Bank of India has projected the real GDP growth to be at 10.5 percent in 2021-22 – in the range of 26.2 to 8.3 percent in H1 and 6.0 percent in Q3.
2. The Reserve Bank of India’s Monetary Policy Committee voted unanimously to keep the policy repo rate unchanged at 4%. The marginal standing facility rate and the bank rate also remain unchanged at 4.25 %, the reverse repo rate remains unchanged at 3.35%.
3. The Tamil Nadu state government on 5th February 2021 announced a loan waiver of Rs 12,110 crore for the farmers in the state. The amount covers farm loans availed by 16.43 lakh farmers from cooperative banks.
4. Johnson & Johnson on 4th February 2021 applied for emergency approval of its single-shot coronavirus vaccine in the United States. Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine is the first of its kind to reach the final stage and it could prove to be a potential game-changer in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Israel donated high-end medical equipment to a Delhi-based hospital -Primus Super Speciality Hospital on 5th February 2021, just a week after a blast took place outside the Israel Embassy in Delhi, in an attempt to strengthen its friendship with India.
6. India and Bahrain have agreed to forge deeper engagement in the field of renewable energy. This was decided during the 1st India-Bahrain Joint Working Group meeting in the field of Renewable Energy, which was held virtually on 4th February 2021.
7. The Gujarat state government announced on 4th February 2021, that it will be setting up an Indian Institute of Skills at Nasmed Village Gandhinagar district.
8. The International Day for Human Fraternity is observed on February 4th every year. The day aims to raise awareness about different cultures, religions and beliefs and promotes tolerance and societal acceptance of religious and cultural diversity. The 2021 theme of the day is ‘ A Pathway to the Future’.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|