- To overcome the inconvenience over multiple helpline numbers for grievances and enquiry during railway travel, Indian Railways has integrated railway help lines into single number 139 for the passengers for quick grievance redressal and enquiry during their journey.
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), announced the results of the first and second quarter of Swachh Survekshan League 2020. Keeping up with its title, Indore grabbed the title of India’s cleanest city for the fourth consecutive year.
- UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) has launched ‘Damini’ helpline service considering the safety of the women passengers. As the extension of ‘Nirbhaya Yojana’ the unique number “81142-77777” has been subscribed for this helpline. Using these helpline women passengers can lodge their complaints by calling the helpline number and by using WhatsApp service.
- The Andhra Pradesh government-appointed Indian Administrative Service (IAS) official Dr Kritika Shukla and Indian Police Service (IPS) official M Deepika, as Special Officers for implementing the Andhra Pradesh Disha Act 2019.
- India’s largest annual gathering of scientific luminaries from countries across the world, the 107th session of Indian Science Congress, was inaugurated by PM Modi in Bangalore, Karnataka focusing on ‘Science & Technology: Rural Development’.
- The ISRO Chairman announced that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will establish a 2nd launch port in Thoothukodi district in Tamil Nadu.
- The Pacific nation of Palau has become the first country to ban sun cream which is harmful to corals and sea life. The ban prohibits sun cream containing any of the 10 ingredients which includes oxybenzone and octinoxate, that absorbs ultraviolet light.
- Indian women’s hockey team defender Sunita Lakra has announced her retirement from international hockey. The 28-year-old defender has been a vital member of the Indian squad since 2008. She represented the country in the last Olympics.
- Avinash Joshi, Chief Executive Officer of “Khelo India Games” has announced that “Lawn bowls” and “cycling” will be included in the 3rd edition of Khelo India Games. The two games will be included in the event for the first time. The 3rd edition of the tournament will be held in Guwahati, Assam in January 2020. Athletes from all over the country will be coming to Guwahati for the Khelo India Youth Games.
- Umesh Sinha, Deputy Election Commissioner in the Election Commission of India has been given a one-year extension by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved the re-employment Mr. Sinha on a contract basis for one year with effect from January 1, 2020, and up to December 31, 2020.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has appointed Suresh Chandra Sharma as the chairman of National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s (LVB’s) Chief Financial Officer S Sundar took over as interim Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the troubled private sector lender.
- In a major feat of mountaineering, 18-year-old Malvath Poorna from Telangana scaled Mt Vinson Massif, the highest mountain peak in Antarctica. Mt Vinson Massif is 4,987 metres above sea level.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|