- The Odisha government plans to plant 13.11 crore saplings over a total area of 1, 30,624 hectares under a new initiative called ‘Sabuja Odisha.’ This will be done in a bid to increase green cover in the state.
- Indian and Japanese warships conducted exercises in the Indian Ocean, announced the navies of both the countries. The Japanese Maritime Self-Defence Force described the maneuvers as designed to “promote mutual understanding” and consisted of four warships, two from each country.
- India and Bangladesh signed an agreement for the formation of a 50:50 Joint Venture Company (JVC) for LPG business in Bangladesh.
- Two eminent agricultural experts hailing from India have been named members of an international scientific group, aimed to offer foremost scientific evidence for sustainable food systems, established by UN chief Antonio Guterres ahead of a global food summit next year.
Prof. Rattan Lal of Ohio State University and Dr. Uma Lele of the International Association of Agricultural Economists (IAAE) are among the Scientific Group Members named by Guterres.
- Resident doctors of AIIMS with the help of IIT-Delhi students have developed a mobile application to track real-time Covid-19 patients in the hospital, who can become potential plasma donors 28 days after recovery along with those who have been discharged.
The app named COPAL-19 has details of patients who have already been discharged from AIIMS, those currently undergoing treatment and their blood groups so that patients who require plasma therapy can get it in time without any hassle.
- Legendary batsman Everton Weekes, the last of the famed West Indies ‘Three Ws’, died at the age of 95 and was hailed as “a founding father” of the sport in the Caribbean.
- The Pulitzer Prize is an award for achievements in newspaper, magazine and online journalism, literature, and musical composition in the United States. It was established in 1917 by provisions in the will of Joseph Pulitzer, who had made his fortune as a newspaper publisher, and is administered by Columbia University.
- The National Insurance Academy is situated in Pune, India. Founded in 1980 by the Finance Department of the Indian government with capital patronage from LIC and public sector general insurance industry.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|