- Pranay Kumar Verma Appointed as India’s Ambassador to Vietnam —Ministry of External Affairs has appointed Pranay Kumar Verma as India’s Ambassador to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Pranay Kumar Verma is a 1994 cadre Indian Foreign Services Officer and presently working as the Joint Secretary at Ministry of External Affairs.
- Center Banned Jameet e Islami of Jammu and Kashmir For 5 Years —The Ministry of Home Affairs has banned the Jameet-e-Islami of Jammu and Kashmir for a period of 5 years under the Unlawful Activities Act. The Organization has been indulging in activities, which are prejudicial to internal security and public order and have the potential of disrupting the unity and integrity of the Country.
- ISRO Launches ‘Yuva Vigyani Karyakram’ For School Children —Indian Space Research Organization launched “Yuva Vigyani Karyakram”, a “Young Scientist Programme” for the School Children to be studying in the ninth standard. ISRO Scientists will impart basic knowledge on Space Applications to the young ones with the intent of arousing their interest in the emerging areas of Space activities.
- Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019 has made into Guinness World Records —The Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019 has made into Guinness World Records in the following three sectors :(i) Largest traffic and crowd management plan (ii) Biggest painting exercise of public sites under paint my city scheme (iii) Biggest sanitation and waste disposal mechanism Kumbh Mela.
- Abhinandan Varthaman is to be Awarded The First Bhagwan Mahavir Ahimsa Puraskar —Indian Air Force Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman has been chosen for the first Bhagwan Mahavir Ahimsa Puraskar constituted by the Akhil Bharatiya Digamber Jain Mahasamiti. The award carries a cash prize of Rs. 2.51 lakh, a memento, and a citation. It will be presented to Abhinandan Varthaman on April 17 the Mahavir Jayanti.
- Punia Won a Gold Medal in International Wrestling Tournament in Bulgaria —India’s star wrestler Bajrang Punia won a gold medal in the 65kg freestyle final at the Dan Kolov-Nikola Petrov International wrestling tournament in Ruse, Bulgaria. Bajrang Punia defeated Jordan Olivier of USA. In the last six international tournaments, this is his 5th win.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Claims The Non-Life Insurer of The Year Award 2019 —ASSOCHAM, which is one of the apex trade associations of India, has conferred ‘Non-Life Insurer of the Year Award 2019’ to Bharti AXA General Insurance. It is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and French insurance giant AXA.
- President Gave Assent to Ordinance For Voluntary Use of Aadhaar as ID Proof For Bank Account and SIM —President Ram Nath Kovind has given his approval for an Ordinance which allows voluntary use of Aadhaar as ID proof for opening bank accounts and obtaining mobile SIM. Rajya Sabha could not approve the Bill even though Lok Sabha has given its assent. In such a situation an ordinance is necessary as per the law.
- Global Consumer Confidence Survey Topped by India —India ranked first in the Confidence Board Global Consumer Confidence Survey which was conducted in collaboration with a global performance management company Nielsen Holdings. India maintained its 1st position from the 3rd quarter and in the 4th quarter of 2018 India’s Consumer Confidence Index score is 133.
- PM Launched ‘One Nation One Card’ For All Modes of Travel —PM Narendra Modi launched the indigenously-developed National Common Mobility Card while inaugurating the first phase of the Ahmedabad metro train service in Ahmedabad. Dubbed as ‘One Nation One Card’ can be used to pay for travel on any mode of transportation and can also be used to withdraw money and to shop across the country.
- Indian Railway Celebrate Golden Jubilee of First Rajdhani Express —The First Rajdhani Express of the Indian Railways network has completed 50 years on March 3, 2019. Kolkata’s Howrah Rajdhani Express was the first Rajdhani Express train and the very first fully air-conditioned train introduced by the Indian Railways. The Kolkata-New Delhi Rajdhani Express embarked on its maiden journey on March 3, 1969, from Howrah, making it the country’s first fully-air conditioned, high-speed train that covered the 1,450 km stretch in 17 hours and 20 minutes.
05th March 2019 Current Affairs in PDF: Download
05th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|