1. The Tamil Nadu government has passed an order allowing 100% exemption of motor vehicle tax for battery-operated vehicles. The order aims to give a major boost to the adoption of electric vehicles in the state.
2. Indian Army chief General M M Naravane was on November 5, 2020 conferred the honorary rank of General of the Nepali Army by President Bidya Devi Bhandari at a special ceremony in Nepal. The decade’s old tradition reflects the strong ties between the two militaries.
3. Rafael Nadal recorded his 1,000th tour-level match win on November 4, 2020 defeating Feliciano Lopez to reach the third round of the Rolex Paris Masters. With this, the Spaniard has become the fourth player to reach the milestone in the Open Era.
4. The Delhi government on November 5, 2020 decided to ban firecrackers in the national capital and ramp up medical infrastructure in hospitals. The decision has been taken keeping in view the issue of rising air pollution in the capital along with a steep rise in COVID-19 cases.
5. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) on November 5, 2020 announced that the Public Investment Fund (PIF) will invest Rs 9,555 crore in Reliance Retail Ventured Limited (RRVL).
6. World Tsunami Day is observed on November 5th. In 2020, the day aims to encourage the development of national and community-level, local disaster risk reduction strategies to save more lives against disasters.
7. The Navies of the United States and Bangladesh on November 4, 2020 jointly launched the ‘Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) Bangladesh 2020’ to broaden relationships and expand maritime awareness between the two nations.
8. Rajasthan has become the second one among the dissenting states/ UTs after Puducherry to take up centre’s option to borrow Rs 1.1 lakh crore to meet the GST compensation shortfall.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|