- The Parliamentary Government is also known as cabinet government or Responsible Government responsible and Westminster forms of government and is prevalent in Britain, Japan Canada, India, and other countries.
- Features of parliamentary system are Dual Executive, majority party rule, collective responsibility, political homogeneity, double membership, the leadership of Prime Minister, dissolution of lower and house fusion of power.
- Features of the presidential system are: single executive, non-responsibility, political homogeneity may not exist, domination of president, no dissolution power of lower house and separation of powers.
- All of the above are demerits of the Parliamentary System.
- Presidential System is based on a single executive.
- Presidential System is the Governance of the President.
- Flexible Constitution is not related to the Federal Government.
- In the Federal Government, all the powers and functions are vested in the Central Government and Regional Government.
- The Federal System in India is adopted from Canada.
- The Union List or List-I is a list of 101 items given in Seventh Schedule in the Constitution of India on which Parliament has exclusive power to legislate.
06th April 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
06th April 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|