- FIFA has recently postponed the FIFA Under-17 Women’s World Cup to be held in November in India due to Corona Virus (Kovid-19) epidemic. Due to the corona virus epidemic around the world, there is havoc. This epidemic has spread its wings everywhere. The tournament was to be played from November 2 to November 21. The tournament was to be held in two cities Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad and Navi Mumbai between November 2 and November 21. There were 16 teams to participate in the tournament in which India got automatic entry as hosts.
- The third Asian youth game in November (November 2021) next year in China, which has been at the center of the Corona virus epidemic. It was recently announced by the Asian Olympic Council. Let me tell you that Corona virus epidemic started in Wuhan, China, which spread in Europe, America and Asia. Because of this, the Tokyo Olympics had to be postponed for a year. The Asian Olympic Council (OCA) has decided to hold the Asian Youth Games from 20 November to 28 November. The Asian Olympic Council is the highest sporting body in Asia and is a member of the National Olympic Committees of 45 countries in Asia.
- The Indian wrestler, Bajrang Punia, remains in second place in the latest ranking of world wrestling, which is almost certain to give him the top four ranks in next year’s Tokyo Olympics in 65 kg category. Bajrang is ranked second in the latest rankings of the global wrestling unit (UWW), while Ravi Dahiya is ranked fourth in 57 kg considered extremely competitive. Olympic champion Gadhjimurad Rashidov of Russia leads the tournament with 60 points in 65kg while Bajrang Punia has 59 points.
- Famous Malayalam composer MK Arjun died recently. He was 84 years old. Musician MK Arjun gave music to nearly 700 songs in his long career of 5 decades. He also worked extensively in plays. He was a disciple of famous musician G. Devarajan. MK Arjun made his debut as a composer in Karuthapournami in 1968.
- Anti-Smog Gun is a device that sprays nebulized water droplets in the air to reduce air pollution. An anti-smog gun installed on the vehicle is attached to a water tank which sprays water up to 50 meters in the air to bring dust and other particles to the ground. This device can be transported anywhere in the city. It is a type of artificial rainfall that helps bring small dustbins (the main pollutant PM2.5) down to the ground. Air pollution and smog are three inputs (locally emitting pollutants, pollutants emitted from other states and regions) in Delhi. The transport is the result of meteorological factors such as wind speed and temperature).
- Arogya Setu App is prepared through public-private partnership and launched on Google Play Store. The main objective of this app will be to provide information related to persons infected with COVID-19 and remedies. This app is available in 11 languages and along with it a list of helpline numbers of all the states of the country is also given. If someone comes in contact with COVID-19 positive person, the app will provide information about taking care along with sending instructions. This app will help the government to assess the risk of spread of COVID-19 infection and keep people apart when needed.
- The United Nations has also warned that if the restrictions on economic activities are further increased without adequate fiscal measures, the global economy may be further affected. According to an analysis by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the coronavirus epidemic is disrupting global supply chains and international trade. It is noteworthy that during the last month, about 100 countries have closed their national borders, due to which the movement of people and tourism has completely stopped, which has become a hindrance to global growth.
- E-nam allows merchants to bid from a remote location and farmers to receive mobile-based payments. This does not require traders to go to mandis or banks. This will help in maintaining safety and social distance from COVID-19 in Agricultural Produce Market Committee. After the amendment, the features added to the portal will prove to be important in dealing with COVID-19 which will help the farmers to sell their produce from their fields at better prices in times of crisis. Mandi plays an important role in maintaining the supply chain of grains, fruits and vegetables.
- This program has been started for children to participate in online competitions. In this, children can participate in competitions like slogan writing, drawing, short story writing, painting etc. UNICEF is the United Nations agency for child rights. UNICEF was established on 11 December 1946. The headquarters of UNICEF is located in New York, USA.
- Late basketball player Kobe Bryant has been inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame. The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame has inducted nine people this year. Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash on 26 January this year. During his stay, Lance Angeles became the Lakers five-time NBA champion. Kobe Bryant was born on 23 August 1978 in Philadelphia, USA. He played in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for the Los Angeles Lakers for 20 consecutive years. He scored 81 points in a match against the Toronto Raptors in 2006, which is one of the important achievements of his career.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|