1. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal also wrote to the centre on April 5th, urging the government to do away with age restrictions so that all adults can be inoculated. He stated that if the centre removes the age limit restrictions the Delhi will be able to vaccinate all its citizens in just three months.
2. The Delhi Government on April 6, 2021 imposed a night curfew in the national capital with immediate effect till April 30, 2021. The night curfew has been imposed from 10 pm to 5 am to control the worsening COVID-19 situation.
3. The Government of Rajasthan on April 1, 2021, launched its cashless ‘mediclaim’ scheme for each family of the state. The state government started the registration for its Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme. Under the latest health scheme, each family of the state will get an annual insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh.
4. Russia has registered Carnivac-Cov, the world’s first-ever COVID-19 vaccine for animals was registered recently by Russia. The vaccine is expected to provide immunity to animals from coronavirus for at least six months after vaccination.
5. The President of Russia Vladimir Putin on April 5, 2021, gave his final approval to the legislation that allows him to hold office for two additional 6-year terms. It gives him the possibility to stay in power till 2036.
6.The Reserve Bank of India’s Governor Shaktikanta Das is scheduled to announce the bi-monthly monetary policy at 10 am on April 7, 2021. The repo rate currently stands at 4 percent and the reverse repo rate at 3.35 percent.
7. Israel’s President Reuven Rivlin on April 6, 2021 nominated Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to try to form a government in the nation following an inconclusive election. Benjamin Netanyahu holds the most support in Israel’s Knesset with 52 seats, but he is still short of a 61-seat majority. On the other hand, the opposition leader Yair Lapid won 45 seats.
8. In a newly launched drive to track the COVID-19 pandemic, the United Kingdom has allowed everyone to take a COVID-19 test twice a week. This comes as the vaccine rollout continues at its rapid rate amid attempts to reopen the society.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|