- Equity financing firm Sequoia India partnered with NITI Aayog’s Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) on a year-long partnership, to promote women entrepreneurship in India. Sequoia India will mentor a group of women founders to equip them with domain knowledge and skills through mentorship sessions with investors and business leaders.
- Shrikant Madhav Vaidya, Chairman of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) was appointed as the First Vice President of the World Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association (WLPGA), an authoritative voice of the LPG industry across the globe which represents the complete LPG value chain.
- As a part of reorganisation of Army Headquarters, Defence Ministry approved the creation of 2 new posts – Deputy Chief of Military Operations & Strategic Planning and Director General (DG) of Information Warfare. The Deputy Chief (Military Operations & Strategic Planning) will be the 3rd post of Deputy Chief in the Indian Army. Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt General Paramjit Singh is set to become the First Deputy Chief of Army Staff for Military Operations & Strategic Planning.
- Ranjitsinh Disala, a teacher from Zilla Parishad Primary School, Paritewadi, Solapur District in Maharashtra, India won US $ 1 Million annual Global Teacher Prize 2020. The Prize was founded by Varkey Foundation and organised in partnership with UNESCO (United Nations Education and Scientific and Cultural Organisation). He won this award as he transformed the life of young girls at the Zilla Parishad Primary School and has ignited the Quick-Response (QR) coded textbook revolution in India.
- Gitanjali Rao, 15 year old Indian American Scientist and Inventor has been named as the first ever ““Kid of the Year” by TIME Magazine. She was selected from a field of more than 5000 nominees for her work “to tackle issues ranging from contaminated drinking water to opioid addiction and cyber bullying using technology”.
- The Department of Space (DoS) has signed first one of its kind Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Agnikul Cosmos Pvt. Ltd under which the latter can access the facilities and technical expertise of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for its launch vehicle programme.It was signed by R Umamaheswaran, Scientific Secretary, ISRO, on behalf of DoS and Srinath Ravichandran, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Agnikul in Bengaluru, Karnataka. As part of MoU, ISRO will provide full support to Agnikul for testing and qualifying its launch vehicle programme small rocket that can launch 100kg satellites into low earth orbit.
- The Vice President of India M.Venkaiah Naidu released the book titled “40 Years with Abdul Kalam – Untold Stories”, a book on the life of the former President of India Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam. The book was authored by Dr.A.Sivathanu Pillai. The book is published by Pentagon Press LLP and the foreword was written by Pranab Mukherjee, Former President of India.
- The 2nd edition of “Kotak Wealth Hurun – Leading Wealthy Women” 2020 was jointly launched by Kotak Wealth Management, a division of Kotak Mahindra Bank (Kotak) and Hurun India. Roshni Nadar Malhotra (32 Years), the Chairperson of HCL Technologies has topped the Kotak Wealth Hurn India 2020 and was named as India’s richest woman with a wealth of Rs.54,850 crore. Kiran Mazumdar Shah, Chairperson and Managing Director of Biocon Limited was named the 2nd richest women of India with a wealth of Rs.36,600 crores. She is the wealthiest self made woman on the list.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|