- UNESCO has handed over the formal certificate of World Heritage City to Jaipur. UNESCO Director General Audrey Azoulay conferred this certificate.
- The central government has given in-principle approval for the construction of a new major port at Vadhavan in Maharashtra. This port will help to keep the largest ship. It will cost around Rs.5500 cr.
- The central government has constituted ‘Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra’ trust for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Senior advocate K Parasaran will head the Ram Mandir Trust.
- This award is given by the Madhya Pradesh Government. Actress Waheeda Rehman was awarded two lakh rupees, shawl and memento as a Kishore Kumar Samman.
- The legendary Hollywood actor, Kirk Douglas passed away at his family home in Beverly Hills at the age of 103 years on February 5, 2020. He has acted in iconic films including the Spartacus, Paths of Glory, Champion, the Vikings and the Bad and the Beautiful.
- The union government has set the target of installing 100 GigaWatt solar power and 60 GigaWatt wind power capacity across the nation by December 2022. The target would be achieved through the implementation of various schemes.
- The World Health Organization has requested funds worth USD 675m in donations to fight the novel coronavirus in countries that are being considered particularly “at risk”. The donation has been requested to fund WHO’s plan for the next three months.
- Indian and Russian companies exchanged 11 MoUs on Day 2 of DEFEXPO 2020 on February 6, 2020. The major companies that were a part of the agreements include Bharat Dynamics Limited, BHEL and Vista control from India and BEML, INVERSIA and UVZ from Russia. Three agreements were signed in relation to production of different defence equipment such as parts of t-72, T-90, radar systems and 3D modeling.
- 9. India womens hockey captain Rani Rampal won the 2019 World Games Athlete of the Year award. The prize, which is voted for by the public, is given for outstanding performance, along with social commitment and fair behaviour.
- The government appointed M Ajit Kumar as chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC). The appointment comes just two days before the Union Budget presentation. Kumar is presently a member of CBIC.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|