1. As many as 2.3 billion transactions worth Rs 4.2 trillion were recorded through Unified Payment Interface in the month of January this year, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant said.
2. The Serum Institute of India (SII) and UNICEF have entered into a long-term supply agreement for the AstraZeneca/Oxford and the Novavax vaccines, with the UN children’s agency saying it will have access to up to 1.1 billion doses of vaccines for around 100 countries.
3. Gujarat cadre IPS officer Praveen Sinha, currently Additional Director of the CBI, was appointed as its interim chief as current chief R.K Shukla’s two-year tenure ended.
4. Ayesha Aziz, the 25 -year-old from Kashmir who is the youngest female pilot in the country acts is a source of inspiration and a beacon of empowerment for numerous Kashmiri women.
5. Andhra State Election Commissioner N. Ramesh Kumar launched ‘e-Watch’, a mobile application and a call centre to help curb malpractices during the gram panchayat elections.
6. Pakistan successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile named Ghaznavi which can strike targets up to 290 kilometres.
7. International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed every year on 6th February in order to spread awareness and put in more efforts to eradicate Female Genital Mutilation. Theme: No Time for Global Inaction, Unite, Fund, and Act to End Female Genital Mutilation.
8. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) unveiled a leap in technology of teaming up unmanned aircraft and vehicles with manned jets similar to the US project of skyborg. It will enhance Indian military strike capabilities. The technology named Combined Air Teaming System (CATS) will have a mother ship, operating from faraway.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|