1. The Union budget will be presented in the parliament on February 1, 2021. The budget session of the parliament will be conducted in two phases. The first phase will begin on 29th January 2021 and conclude on February 15 and the second will be held from March 8 to April 8.
2. New Zealand has toppled Australia to take up the top spot in the Test rankings. The Kane Williamson-led side became the number one test side in the world after its massive victory against Pakistan in the second test.
3. The Indian Embassy has suspended all consular services till 20thFebruary 2021 amid coronavirus restrictions in the United Kingdom in the light of health threats to service seekers by the fast-spreading of the new COVID-19 variant.
4. The 63rd annual Grammy Awards will now be held on 14th March 2021. The awards were originally scheduled to be held on 31st January 2021 but have been delayed due to concerns over COVID-19.
5. Madhya Pradesh Renewable Energy Minister Hardeep Singh Dang announced recently that the world’s largest solar energy project of 600 MW will be constructed at Omkareshwar dam on Narmada River. It is expected to begin power generation by the year 2022-2023.
6. The Union Cabinet has approved the signing of a Memorandum of Cooperation between India and Japan on a Basic Framework for Partnership for Proper Operation of the System Pertaining to “Specified Skilled Worker”.
7. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a special program called ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ on
06th January 2021, to double the income of farmers of the state.
8. India recently released a draft Arctic Policy document to get public comments. India aims to contribute to ensuring that as the Arctic becomes more accessible, its resources are harnessed sustainably.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|