1. The Government has reconstituted eight key cabinet committees under the Transaction of Business Rules. The newly sworn-in Home Minister Amit Shah has been included in all 8 cabinet committees, while Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman are included in 6.
2. The newly sworn-in Home Minister Amit Shah has been included in all the recently reconstituted eight cabinet committees. The Prime Minister himself is in six committees.
3. Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launched Swachh Survekshan 2020 League in New Delhi today. The league will be a quarterly cleanliness assessment of cities and towns in India and will be integrated with Swachh Survekshan 2020, the 5th edition of the annual cleanliness survey of urban India to be conducted between January – February 2020.
4. Russia has launched the first tourist train to the Arctic region. The train will travel through Russia’s Arctic region on to Norway. It set off from St. Petersburg station on June 5 with 91 passengers aboard.
5. Nagaland’s Dzükou Valley became a plastic-free zone on the occasion of World Environment Day 2019. The world environment day was observed on June 6, 2019. Dzükou valley is a tourist hot spot and one of the most sought destinations in the state.
6. In its Second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2019-20, the six members Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), led by Governor Shaktikanta Das, decided to reduce the policy Repo Rate under the Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) to 5.75 percent from 6 percent. This was a third rate cut in a row by the central bank.
7. The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), led by Governor Shaktikanta Das, decided to change the monetary policy stance from neutral to accommodative in its Second Bi-monthly policy statement 2019-20.
8. The Reserve Bank of India has done away with the charges levied on fund transfers through RTGS and NEFT. The central bank has also asked the banks to pass on the benefits to customers, a move that will boost digital transactions.
06th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
06th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|