1. The World Health Organisation (WHO) would identify ‘online shopping’ as an addictive disorder by 2024. The decision came after the research firm Gartner revealed that millions of people overuse or misuse digital commerce and then encounter financial stress.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has announced to set up the space technology cell in collaboration with ISRO – Indian Space Research Organization with an aim to carry out research projects in space technology.
3. Saudi Aramco has announced that it will float initial public offering (IPO). The company, which is known as one of the world’s most profitable oil firms, has decided to sell some percentage of its shares on Saudi stock exchange. The exact percentage of shares is not known.
4. China launched Sudan’s first-ever satellite, ‘SRSS-1’ on November 3, 2019. SRSS-1 is a remote-sensing satellite, which has been launched to conduct research in economic, military and space technology.
5. The International Day for preventing environmental exploitation during war and armed conflict was observed on November 6, 2019. The environment has often been held hostage during wars and armed conflicts.
6. The National Green Tribunal has recommended the central government to pay stipend or compensation to the daily-wage labourers after the Supreme Court mandated a ban on all construction activities in Delhi to combat the issue to severe air pollution levels.
7. A group of students successfully created a new Guinness World Record for the largest astrophysics lesson and assembly of spectroscopes at the Science City in Kolkata. The record was created during the first day of the India International Science Festival (IISF) 2019, which saw the participation of over 1,598 students.
8. India’s first ‘Standing Wheelchair’ has been built by IIT Madras. This wheelchair is named ‘Arise’ which enables a disabled person to stand up.
9. Nepal’s President Bidya Devi Bhandari has appointed new governors for all seven provinces. Earlier, the governors of all seven provinces were removed on the recommendation of the Council of Ministers.
10. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs five crore on the Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank of Gujarat. The Reserve Bank has imposed this penalty because bank has approved loans and advances to directors, relatives and firms/concerns in which they are interested.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|